Once again, the PTA offer you a convenient and super-easy way to sell your used uniform
PTA Second-Hand Uniform Sale
Once again, the PTA offer you a convenient and super-easy way to sell your used uniform.
- Date: Thursday, 19 December
- Location: School hall
- Drop off of uniforms: 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Sale: 3pm-4pm (times are strictly adhered to).
- Garments must be washed, and labelled (to help both the buyer, and so we can return your money), as per instructions in the link below.
- Kilts will not be accepted for sale.
- Please note, socks and caps, are not allowed to be sold, but can be gifted to a new student at the sale.
- Schooltex branded clothing will not be accepted for sale. This is due to the inferior quality, and licensing of intellectual property.
- Clothing which is very worn out, damaged, and/or stained will also not be able to be accepted into the sale.
- The PTA take a commission for services, which is then passed on to benefit our children, via PTA funds.
Important details for selling your uniform: http://www.heaton.school.nz/our-school/pta/
At the bottom of the above page, a PDF (“PTA Second Hand Uniform Sale Instructions”), gives you everything you need to know, and print off for the sale, labelling, and return of proceeds to you. Please read this, and fill out your details before bringing in your uniform. This will help you avoid waiting for too long to register your items.
By Office @ Heaton