Heaton Normal Intermediate School welcomes the enrolment of international students each year.
International Student Fees
One Term NZ$ 4000
Two Terms NZ$ 6500
Three Terms NZ$ 9500
Four Terms NZ$ 12500
The fees set by the Heaton Board of Trustees include:
- ESOL (English lessons for children who have English as a second or other language if required).
- A portion of the school’s operations cost.
- Administration fees of NZ$ 500 (These are non refundable)
- The Government levy.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax, a Government tax currently amounting to 15% of the annual fee).
- Curriculum tuition including technology specialist classes.
Stationery, camps, class trips/performances, uniform, optional external exams
Homestay Student Fees
Homestay Fees are NZ$ 300 per week. This covers the cost of caregiver supervision, a fully furnished and heated room, all meals and laundry. Students are expected to keep rooms clean and tidy.
Homestay Fees are to be paid in full to Heaton Normal Intermediate School at the time tuition fees are paid.
Homestay Placement Fee is NZ$ 500 which includes the cost of finding and inspecting the homestay, obtaining Police vetting and continuing to monitor the situation twice a year, all of which will be organised by Heaton Normal Intermediate. GST of 15% is inclusive in the placement fee.