We warmly invite parents/caregivers/whānau to attend our Open Day on Wednesday, 24 July. To register for a tour, please follow the link below to book […]
- Monday, 20: PTA meeting, staffroom 7.00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 22: Pink shirt day, gold coin donation
- Thursday, 23: Big Science Competition, a.m.
- Wednesday, 29: NZEI/PPTA teacher strike day
- Monday, 3: Queen’s Birthday
- Friday, 7: 40 Hour Famine begins
- Monday, 10: Scholastic Book Fair week, LRC
- Wednesday, 12: Artistic Competitive & Recreational Gymnastics Day, Olympia Gym
- Monday, 17: Parent/student/teacher learning conferences
- Wednesday, 19: Inter-schools cross country, Halswell Quarry
- Thursday, 20: Parent/student/teacher learning conferences
- Thursday, 20: BOT meeting, 5.30 p.m., Boardroom
- Monday, 24: Rhythmic (Novice) Gymnastics Day, Olympia Gym
- Wednesday, 26: Vision testing, a.m.
- Wednesday, 26: Music Appreciation Concert, 6.00 p.m., PAC
- Thursday, 27: Boccia Championships, Bishopdale YMCA
- Monday, 1: Korfball tournament
- Tuesday, 2: Full school assembly, 11.30 a.m., Hall
- Thursday, 4: Year 8 market day
- Friday, 4: End of Term 2, 3.00 p.m. finish
What would you do if you could be a Marvel superhero, Harry Potter, Darth Vader or Calvin & Hobbes for just one day?
Written by Ruby and Maddie, Room 7
We want your child to borrow lots of books, read widely, and discover the joy of reading for pleasure! Following are some of the ways […]